Today we have a BONUS Literacy unit for the month! Since we had more groups than we have months in the school year, you get a bonus! Here are the ideas that the SHOUT! group came up with in September:
- AAC & core vocabulary “in” is a great word to use
- Sign language with “I want”
- Snack time poem could use things similar to the Old Lady books
- Articulation pull out words with target sounds
- Every poem could lead to a cooking activity or a craft for following directions, use the story and the activity for the questions as well.
- Prediction questions prior to the activity when all the needed items are out
Do you use poems in therapy?