Ideas from our Back to school work session included:
- Flannel board with vocabulary and then send pictures home
- Send home bullet points to parents
- Similarities and differences
- TPT has several free activities & over 100 things total
- Youtube kids’ movie
- If we don’t finish- pin it to the “work wall” for the next time
The EJK Foundation has some great resources for educators, including information to do an author study. There are also some games that might work as a general reinforcer. These dolls might be useful if you are working with younger kiddos!
Here is a great opportunity if you have any interest in applying for a small grant.
There are several options for visual supports on Boardmaker Share and even a book review with picture supports!
Have you used this book in therapy? What supplementary activities have you had success with?