Good morning!! Earlier in the semester I sent out a google survey to gather your thoughts about a scholarly article review. I have looked over your responses and here is how it will work:
- This go-around we will be reading articles about fluency/stuttering. Many of you responded that you are interested in this topic and I thought it would be a natural tie-In with our current book study book.
- We have several options for articles to review. (I have several already, but if you have a suggestion, please let me know!) Depending on the number of people who sign up, you will either have your own article to review or you will work in teams of two. You will have to opportunity to request which of the articles you would like to review.
- Once the study starts, reviews of two articles will post each week. Like the book study, reviews will post each Wednesday and be due to me by email the Monday prior.
- You will also be required to post at least 5 responses to other people’s articles. Everyone will need to read each article.
- If you meet the minimum requirements outlined here, you will receive 3 hours of PD credit.
- We will not start until January 10th, but I would like to have the articles assigned before break so that you have a chance to read during those 2 weeks if you want.
So, here is your chance to sign up! If you would like to participate, please send an email to: Kinsey.email@example.com by December 1st.
**We will not begin the spring book study until this is complete.